…to shoot every day with the new 50mm is working. I’m looking around constantly for things to shoot, and I’ve taken to carrying my camera with my in a murse (”You shoot with the camera you have with you.”) I’ve sought out a few vistas, and finally found a workable sunset perspective:
I shot a bunch over the weekend, getting in a long class at Trapeze High Florida (which are posted here on Facebook), and some really clear shots of the full moon (but I’m still having technical challenges with the focus, and I won’t post pictures that I don’t think meet my standards…). I continue to seek out new vistas: there was an awesome shot of the full moon rising harvest colors along the Jacksonville skyline, but getting that picture would have entailed stopping on a bridge on a highway, and I wasn’t quite down for that…
So far for the daily shooting challenge:
- Framed art on walls (meeting another goal for the year!)
- Dogs (cop out) and Moon (capitulation)
- Tommy & The Gang at Mojo’s (unfortunately, very little of that was worth posting)
- Stinson Park & Friendship Fountain
- Stinson Park (return, nothing worth posting)
- Some sunset clouds from the car at highway speeds (bad idea)
- Trapeze High Florida class
- Full Moon shots (focus problems prevent me from posting)
- Jim Rink Park Sunset shots
So far, so good. Onwards and upwards!
Oh, also, I said I would do this. So I did.